SWAP Update #3

I’m almost done with the Butterick 5101 top. All that’s left is the hemming of the facing and the sleeves. Originally, I was going to make another M5533, but the fabric didn’t have enough stretch for it, so I switched gears. Perhaps this top would look better in a print, but it will go nicely with my brown pants. I don’t have a dress form, so this the best pic I have. I had a few gripes with the instructions for this pattern that I’ll go into when I’ve completed the top.

Be blessed!

1 thought on “SWAP Update #3

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.